- LS TEC Driver (10.5 Degree)
- Right Hand
- Shaft - Ping TFC 419
- Flex - Stiff Graphite
- Shaft Length - Standard
- Lie Angle - Standard
- Grip - Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 (green/black)
- Grip Thickness - Standard
- Condition - Used, but in good condition (see pics)
WE ARE QUALIFIED PING CUSTOM FITTERS WITH A FULLY STOCKED PING CUSTOM FITTING CART. PLEASE GIVE US A CALL ON (01492) 548115 TO BOOK YOUR CUSTOM FIT.
Features and benefits of the Ping G30 LS (Low Spin) Tec Driver:
- Crown turbulators in the 460cc head help generate greater club head speed and ball velocity for consistently longer drives that find the fairway.
- The new T9S face material is strong, lightweight and thin, optimising face deflection for even higher ball speeds and longer drives.
- With Trajectory Tuning+ Technology, you can fine-tune launch conditions using five settings and 2 full degrees of loft adjustability.
- CG is slightly more forward than a standard G30 to promote a lower launch angle and spin rate resulting in up to 400 rpm less spin than standard G30 for improved control.