- 4 - PW (7 Irons)
- Shaft - Project X PXi (Upgraded shafts worth £100)
- Flex - Steel Regular
- Shaft Length - Standard
- Lie Angle - Standard
- Grip - Golf Pride Multi Compound Plus 4 Blue
- Grip Thickness - Standard
- Condition - Used, most clubs in good condition. 7 iron more scratched than others but all clubs in perfectly good working order.
Features and benefits of the Titleist 716 AP2 Irons:
- Tour-Proven: Tour-proven distance comes from consistent speed. 716 AP2 irons use extreme high density tungsten weighting to position the center of gravity low and perfectly aligned at impact for more speed.
- Feel and Forgiveness: The most advanced, solid feeling and forgiving Tour played irons Titleist has ever made. An innovative co-forged construction with high density tungsten low and on the perimeter increases moment of inertia for speed on off-center hits.
- Low CG design with added speed on off-center hits from the co-forged high density tungsten weights along the perimeter.
- Precise, Tour-proven trajectory through the set from the optimized CG progression.
- Fast through the turf with less dig from the slightly wider sole with trailing edge relief.